Add or Edit users on the Prop Data system.
- Once you are logged onto your Prop Data system, please navigate your way to Users > then select Users (underlined beneath) again.
- From here select the user profile you want to edit, simply insert a tick and click on Add (to add a new) or Edit (an existing user) on the menu above.
Please ensure that all the required fields are completed. Required fields are marked with a red arrow indicator:
Non-required fields are mainly for admin purposes and are not exposed to the public.
- Should you require to add in your Privy Seal to your profile, you may do so under the Resume section at the bottom:
What is required here is the Privy Seal ID, not the Privy Seal url. See this example:
- Once you have applied for a Privy Seal, they will send 4 URLs to you (https://www.privyseal.com/za/Firstname-Secondname/eaab-estate-agent/1c)
- What we require from the URL is the ID. The ID will always be your name and surname. You will only need to copy , First name-Second name from the URL and insert it on the Prop Data system.
This will ensure that your Privy Seal logo/time-stamp is displayed on the website as well as your e-mail signature (should Prop Data design your e-mail signature).
Once you have filled in all the details, you may allow an individual to gain access to the system by completing these fields:
Username: To access the system
UserGroup: Define the set of permissions that you want to grant to the new user.
- Once you have completed those fields you may save the listing (click Add/Edit user without changing media ) and go back to the summary, or save the first page and cycle through to the next page to add the photo for the user (click Add/Edit user and take me to the media gallery).
- If you need to upload a photo, all you need to do is click on “Add Photo”, browse for the photo on your PC, and upload.
- Once uploaded you may, adjust the image to your liking and click on “Save Profile Photo”
Please note that this image will display on the website, e-mail signature, brochure and other portals which syndicate listings, such as Property 24 and Private Property.
- Once you are happy with all detail, click on “Done” at the bottom.