**Please note that this guide is for PropCtrl users.**
We have recently updated the Management System to allow PropCtrl feed in clients to elect to NOT display the price reduce banner on their website. In the past when reducing the price of an existing listing, your website would display the "Price Reduced" banner.
- Login to PropCtrl
- Once you in the "Overview" of your listing, please select "Property" from the sub-menu provided. This page will enable you to add/edit changes to the listing.
- Thereafter navigate to the bottom of the page to section "Listing Agents" and click the "More Fields" option below that section.
- This will expand the page, revealing more fields. On the "Advanced Mandate Details" section, labelled "Internal Remarks". Please insert, without quotes", "noreduced" and save your listing.
- When the feed processes and updates your website, this will ensure that the price reduced banner does not display on the listing. Of course, should you want the banner to reflect, do not insert "noreduced" or "no reduced", in the "Internal Remarks" box.
- Should you want both the price reduced banner not to reflect and the listing to ONLY syndicate to your own website. You can insert, without quote, "nofeed" or "no feed" as well in "Internal Remarks" (click here for more information). EG. nofeed noreduced
Ensuring that the listing does not reflect the "Price Reduced" banner and the listing only reflects on your own website.