1. Select Company on the navigation menu. Then select Users from the sub-nav.
2. Click on the Add button to access the standard form to complete.
3. All required fields (highlighted with a red bar) must be completed.
4. Ensure that the user is allocated to the correct branch(es), and that the correct Designation has been selected as this will feature on the public facing website.
5. Provide a well-writen, brief bio for agents under Resume as this will feature on the Agent Card visible on your public facing website.
6. Upload a good quality Profile Photo as this will feature on your website if you select the user to Display on Branches.
7. Ensure that all details you have captured are correct, then click the Save button.
Show required fields
See only the minimum fields to be completed to successfully save the record
Hide all fields available on the user detail form to see the section groups only
It is mandatory to complete all marked fields to be able to save the record successfully
Will set the user’s job title for the public facing website
Highly recommended for all agents set to display on the public facing website
Insert Privy Seal
Type in the Privy seal ID only. (e.g.https://www.privyseal.com/za/jennifer-murphy/eaab-estate-agent/1c) This will auto-fill onto the agent’s web card
Must always be the user’s company email address
The group you assign will have a set of associated permissions that determine what this user can view and do in the system. See User Groups for more information
If the user has a business profile for any of these social channels, add them here
Personal information and confidential details fields are purely for administrative management purposes and will not be displayed
Add a professional image for the agent’s display card on the public facing website
Administrative documents for the user can be safely stored here
Multiple actions become available when you select an individual branch record: Tick the desired record and select the Details button, or right-click the branch name and select Details.
This tab is a dashboard created for each individual user. It is a tool that provides general statistics and administrative details
Select hyperlinks to call or email the chosen individual
All actions available for individual user records are accessible on this tab. Click on the chosen action button below to proceed
Generate Email Signature
Click to view and manage the user’s leads
Click to view or add notes